SQL Server 2008 Service Pack 1 Download
We remain committed to our plans to keep service packs contained, focusing on essential updates only, primarily a Roll-up of Cumulative Update 1 to 3, Quick Fix Engineering (QFE) updates, as well as fixes to issues reported through the SQL Server community. While keeping product changes contained, we have made significant investments to ease deployment and management of Service Packs:
* Slipstream – You are now able to integrate the base installation with service packs (or Hotfixes) and install in a single step.
* Service Pack Uninstall – You are now able to uninstall only the Service Pack (without removing the whole instance)
* Report Builder 2.0 Click Once capability
For more information about SQL Server 2008 Service Pack 1, please review the Release Notes.
* Supported Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003; Windows Server 2008; Windows Vista
* 32-bit systems (x86)
o PC with Intel or compatible Pentium III 600 MHz or higher processor (1 GHz or faster recommended)
* 64-bit systems (x64, ia64)
o 1GHz or faster processor
* Minimum of 512 MB of RAM (1 GB or more recommended)
* 675 MB of available hard disk space